Service Provide by SLCC
- Provide Advisory services through Extension officers covering 25 Divisional secretary in 15 Districts.
- Introducing new cashew varieties to suit different climatic conditions to increase yield.
- Assisting growers to control pest and diseases, soil conservation, manufacture of organic manual etc.
- Purchase of raw nuts from growers and purchase of kernels from small scale processors.
- Assisting investors to implement projects.
- Training of small scale entrepreneurs.
- Assisting income generation and land utilization programs of the Government.
- Cashew Exports and Imports